Autodesk AutoCAD 2018
Autodesk just announced the release of AutoCAD 2018 and with it a wealth of new tools designed to help you stay at the forefront of design. Beyond the collection of new features typical of the new release, AutoCAD 2018 also marks the 35thanniversary of the world’s most popular design platform
AutoCAD 2018 for Windows is supported on 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7 SP1 and Windows 8.1, and on 64-bit versions of Windows 10. No word on the availability of AutoCAD 2018 for Mac. Mac versions have traditionally been released a few months later than the PC version.
In this latest release of AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT, you’re able to:
- Create and share precise drawings with innovative productivity tools.
- Save time and minimize frustration with simple tools to fix broken paths for externally referenced files.
- Use the SHX text recognition tool to quickly convert imported PDF geometry to text objects.
- See significant improvements in the performance of AutoCAD—including in 3D navigation when zooming and panning.
- Take the power of AutoCAD with you wherever you go with an easy-to-use mobile app (included when you subscribe to any AutoCAD product).
How to Download, Install & Activate Autodesk AutoCAD 2018?
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD 2018 from below
- Unzip/Unrar Start sfx installer and wait for the installation to start or mount ISO
- Install Autodesk Autocad 2018
- Use as Serial 666-69696969, 667-98989898, 400-45454545 066-66666666 or anything matching those templates
- Use as Product Key 001J1
- Finish the installation & restart Autodesk Product
- Choose Enter a Serial
- Start XFORCE Kegen 32bits version or 64bits version
- Click on Mem Patch (you should see successfully patched)
- Copy the request code into the kegen and press generate
- Now copy the activation code back to the activation screen and click Next
- You have a fully registered Autodesk product