Techsmith Camtasia by OnHax is now available to download. This Patch/Keygen can activate all versions of Techsmith Camtasia for free.
TechSmith Camtasia Studio is the complete professional solution for high-quality screen recording, video editing and sharing. With support for a variety of video standards, you can ensure your content delivery now and in the future.Use Camtasia to record on-screen activity, customize and edit content, add interactive elements, and share your videos with anyone, on nearly any device.Construct more engaging videos faster with multiple video and audio tracks. Record high-quality videos in no time with Camtasia Studio’s advanced screen recorder.
- Animated backgrounds: You’ll have access to a variety of backgrounds that grab attention right from the start.
- Music tracks: Use music to set the mood of your video. All tracks are royalty free and safe to use on YouTube and Vimeo.
- Icons: Choose from hundreds of icons, or bring in your own straight from your computer.
- Motion graphics: Get lower thirds, intro slides, and more so you can start quickly and look great.
- Add special video effects: Apply Behaviors that are perfectly designed to animate your text, images, or icons. Get a crisp, polished look without being a professional video editor.
- Drag-and-drop your edits: What you see is what you get. Every effect and element in your video can be dropped and edited directly in the preview window. And you can edit at resolutions up to beautiful 4K, for clear video at any size.
- Get exceptional performance: Camtasia takes full advantage of your computer’s processor with 64-bit performance. You’ll get fast rendering times and enhanced stability—even on your most complex projects.
How to Download, Install & Activate Techsmith Camtasia Studio?
- Disconnect internet
- Install Camtasia Studio
- Launch Camtasia Studio
- Use keygen given to activate the application
- Block Camtasia Studio with your firewall
- Go to your Firewall settings.
- Click on “Advance Settings” on the left panel.
- Right Click on “Inbound Rules” and click “New Rule”.
- Make sure “Program” is selected and click “Next”.
- Select “This program path” and type in this directory “C:\ProgramData\TechSmith\Camtasia Studio 9” and click “Next”.
- Now select “Block the connection” and click “Next”.
- Make sure “Domain” “Private” and “Public” is checked and click “Next”.
- In the Name column type in “Camtasia 9” and click “Finish”.