Here on OnHax we are going to share with you how to play Clash of Clans offline. There is just only want a method for iOS players to play Clash of Clans in offline mode. I will update another way for Android devices as soon as possible.
Just always remember, Offline Mode for Clash of Clans is just for fun. You can buy everything you want in this mode without worrying about Gems or Gold. But after quit this mode, you will be back to the current game.
Clash of Clans Offline For Mobile
Related: COC MOD APK
How to play Clash of Clans Offline
Before starting, you need to be sure that your device has been Jailbroken. Doing Jailbreak iDevice is not hard and doesn’t harm your device in anyway.
- On your iDevice, open Cydia then add this source
- In the search bar, type GamePlayer for installing. GamePlayer is an app which can change every single value in your game. We will use this tool for changing the number of Gold, Elixir, and Gems in your village.
- After installing, open it then open Clash of Clans.
- Move your hand from the bottom of your device’s screen to show the Control Center, open Air Plane mode
- Turn off the Mobile Data. Now you are in the Offline Mode.
- Go to GamePlayer then choose Clash of Clans in the Search Application Menu.
- Search for the number of your current Gems (DWORDS value).
- After the searching progress, get back to the game then buy something to spend an amount of your Gems. Don’t worry, you have turned off all the internet connections. You won’t lose your real Gems!
- Back to GamePlayer then search for the new number of your Gems.
- Repeat the 8th and 9th step some more times till there is just one value in the GamePlayer screen. This is the value of your current Gems.
- Tap on it then edit the number there to whatever you want, 696969696 maybe lol.
- Now you have 696969696 Gems to spends