FL Studio 12 Producer Edition
FL Studio 12 is a complete software music production environment or Digital Audio Workstation (DAW). Representing more than 18 years of innovative developments it has everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music. FL Studio is now one of the world’s most popular DAWs and is used by the most creative artists.
Buying FL Studio not only gets you the latest version but all future FL Studio updates free. We believe you should have the functionality you paid for, bug-fixed, developed and updated for as long as we develop FL Studio. This has been our promise for 18 years and counting.
- Fully reworked scalable interface
– Any screen size or resolution you use, FL Studio will always fit
– Multi-touch capability extends to the Mixer.
– New category tabs and the ability to delete content on right-click
- Channel Menu
– The Channel Options Menu have moved from the Toolbar Menus to the Channel rack.
- Channel settings
– Have been integrated into the Plugin Wrapper (no more Channel settings pop-up).
- Pattern Menu
– The Pattern Menu has moved from the Channel rack to the Toolbar Menu and Pattern Selector.
- Piano roll
– Piano roll Auto-zoom can now be deselected from Settings > General > Auto zoom in piano roll
– Multiple drag and drop for audio files onto Playlist (from a Windows file browser).
– Step sequences are now interchangeable with Piano rolls.
- VST Plugins
– VST plugin installation & discovery improved and simplified.
- Fruity Formula Controller
– Updated, new UI.
- Fruity Envelope Controller
– Updated, 8 Articulators, Mod X/Y env, Smart Knobs, New UI.
- Fruity Keyboard Controller
– Attack smoothing, new UI.
- Real-Time Stretching
– Sampler and Audio Clip ‘Realtime > Stretch’ mode allows real-time, independent tempo and pitch variations.
How to Use FL Studio 12 ?
- Download and install Fl Studio 12
- Launch and apply patch
- Launch FL Studio 12