How to Play Clan on Clash on Linux
As you know Linux is the most trending operating system after windows and Mac so here are we reveling another step by step guide on How to Play Clan on Clash on Linux.
This guide is basically have two components, which are;
- How to Download on Linux.
- How to Play on Linux.
How to Download and Play on Linux:
- We will download it with the help of Genymotion so make sure that you download and install this software on your OS.
- Install Virtual Box, Google Play, and Genymotion ARM Translation.
- Now download the APK file for ROM Tool Box Pro and install it.
- After doing all that, you will need to open your Linux terminal and type the commands given below:
chmod +x genymotion-2.3.1_x64.bin
- This command will allow your system to install Genymotion which you have already downloaded and you will need to press ‘Y’ in order to confirm it.
- Again, type the following command:
- Now select the same android 4.3 OS device and install it and click run to run it.
- Install it and then drop files called Genymotion-ARM-Translation_v1.1.zip in the same screen and install.
- Drag and drop the ROM Toolbox Pro apk file
- Open ROM Toolbox Pro then choose Reboot and reboot your device.
- After rebooting, drag and drop the gapps-kk-20130813-signed.zip which you have downloaded onto your home screen then Click OK.
- Restart your device.
- Now you can find Google Play store icon on your device menu now. Open it and search for Clash of Clans and Install it on your pc.
- It is installed now, Enjoy the Game !